5 REASONS TO INSTALL AN OUTDOOR FIREPLACE
An outdoor fireplace is all you’ll need to take the comfort from inside your home outside. Outdoor fireplaces can turn a dull outdoor space into a warm and welcoming part of your backyard. Here are 5 reasons why Lanson B. Jones & Co. believes homeowners should consider installing an outdoor fireplace:
1. Backyards are used more often.
An outdoor fireplace sets the mood for a beautifully designed and landscaped space. It’s the perfect touch for creating the ultimate staycation setting or year-round entertainment space.
2. Outdoor fireplaces create a visual focal point and increase property value.
Having a beautifully landscaped property with a spacious seating area will instantly increase your property’s value. It does this by adding visual interest and making your backyard more enjoyable to guests.
3. Add a cozy seating area to make your outdoors feel like the comfort of your home.
From enjoying a cozy summer night to a breezy fall evening, an outdoor fireplace will provide guests with seating, warmth, light and a stunning backdrop.
4. Installing an outdoor fireplace is easy.
Don’t worry about tearing down walls or adjusting your ceiling’s height! You can install an outdoor fireplace where you have empty space. Just remember, it’s best to get a landscape architect’s advice first!
5. Lastly, the best part about having Lanson B. Jones & Co. design your outdoor fireplace is that we make sure it seamlessly blends in with the architecture of your home!
Contact Lanson B. Jones & Co. at 713.667.0709 to start your design project today!
You can find additional information about this project here.